miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2012

2.5 INVENTIONS.

-Complete the setences, Tell dthe class.

People...

Used to sweep up with a broom but now we have vacuum cleaners.

Use to cook food on a wood stove but now we have electric ovens.

Used to buy ice to keep things but now we have refrigerators.

Used to wash dishes by hand but now we have dishwashers.

Used to wash clothes by hand but now we have washing machines.


- Complete the exchanges with too or enough and the words in parentheses.

1° A: Did you buy a new fridge?
    B: No, it was too big (big) to fit in my kitchen.

2° A: Did you cook dinner?
    B: No, there was enough food (food) from last night.

3° A: What´s wrong?
    B: This microwave in too complicated (complicated). I can´t use it.

4° A: I can´t lift this armchair. It´s too heavy (heavy)
    B: Let me help you.

5° A: I don´t have enough time (time) to help you clean the fridge.
    B: That´s OK. I´ll do it.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario