lunes, 8 de octubre de 2012

Be active 1.5


Reading.


b) Fill in the correct word: strengthen, develop, following, stiff, choices, gain,

1. Keep following the diet, you´ll lose weight.
2 A dite full or fried foods and sugary drinks will lead you to gain weight.
3. Exerrcising helps you strengthen your muscles.
4. My legs feel stiff when i go jogging.
5. Doctors say that most women develop a sleep problem at this age.
6. Encourage your children to make nutritious food choices.


Grammar.

1. A: Is John coming to the beach?
    B: I think will meet (meet) us there after luch.

2. A: The yoga DVD costs $20.00.
    B: That´s very expensive. I don´t buy (noy/buy) it.

3. A: When will you want (you/want) to eat dinner?
    B: I´ll eat after i finish (finish) my workout.

4. A: I´m be  (be) thirsty.
    B: I will bring (bring) you a glass of water.

5. A: I don´t know (not/know) how to do this!
    B: I will help (help) you.

6. A: When will you come (you/come)
    B: I´ll call you before i leave (leave) and tell you for sure.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario